We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the protocols of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.In addition to the infection control protocols from the ADA, CDC and OSHA, Life Style Dentistry has implemented these additional changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before your scheduled appointment to ask some screening questions. Due to our staff wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE), we will be keeping our office cooler than normal, so we encourage you to bring a jacket or blanket to your appointment.
- We are implementing curbside check-in. When you arrive for your appointment, call our office and we will inform you when your treatment room is ready for you. In addition, we ask that only the patient being treated enters the office.
- When you enter our office, you will be asked to wear your own mask and eyewear if possible. We will take your temperature and have hand sanitizer that we ask you to use.
- Once you are in your specific treatment room, you will be asked to pre-rinse to reduce viral bacteria in unpreventable aerosols created during procedures.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or journals, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We have also had to eliminate our coffee bar to reduce cross contamination.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We know that COVID-19 is primarily spread through aerosols, so Dr. Hubbs has invested in air purification systems for every treatment room. Therefore, we are increasing business hours to allow greater time between patients for disinfecting and sanitizing.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 479-636-8700 or visit our website at www.lifestyledentistrynwa.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. Sincerely,
Dr. Hubbs and Team
Welcome to Life Style Dentistry
Professional, Compassionate Dental Services in Rogers, AR
Life Style Dentistry is here to get you to a pain free, healthy, confident smile. It doesn’t matter if you’re 20 or 99, we are here to deliver personal, comfortable dental care. We know your pain is real, that your fear is genuine….don’t be embarrassed or afraid. Dr. Hubbs practice is dedicated toward helping you to have the best dental experience. Whether it’s been one year or 20, if you’re someone who just can’t bring yourself to pick up the phone, you’re scared, embarrassed or just overwhelmed. Dr. Hubbs can Help you. Give us a call.
We Truly Care and Want to Help You.
About Our Dentist Clinic
Whether you are someone who fears dental treatment, are seeking a second opinion, have not been to the dentist in years, or are simply looking for a personalized dental health care plan that will improve the health and beauty of your smile, Life Style Dentistry is here to assist you.
There is no reason for living with less than perfect smile! Schedule your complimentary consultation today by calling 479-636-8700. We look forward to hearing from you.
Discover The Dental Clinic
Dr. Hubbs and her staff are absolutely incredible at making you feel comfortable.
Book Your Appointment Online
It’s a Great News for You that Now You can Book Your appointment Online.
Monday – Thursday
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.